Selection Process for Accenture Summer Analyst Program
Summer-Intern Program is the paid summer program for students offered by several companies during summer including big firms like Accenture. These internship programs are primarily involved in four areas which are IT Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Digital Consulting and Management Consulting. Accenture offers these internships throughout the USA nation. Through this internship program Accenture sets a great learning platform for students. But, achieving an opportunity with this prestigious paid internship program is not an easy job. Accenture recruiting department follows a tough selection process to select candidates for this periodical Summer Program.
Are you the one planning to do a good summer internship with Accenture? Read this article to get complete information about the selection process of Accenture summer analyst program. Right from application process to seven interview rounds all are here.
Where do I apply this Accenture – Summer Analyst Program?
Well, the application process for this program is available here. You can apply by following the link (www.careers.accenture.com/jobs). Browse internships according to your local region, majors, and more basing. Once browsing has been done, send your resume to that. Hope these resume building tips will help you in your resume preparation.
Note: Candidate is eligible to apply for one position at their respective country. If the person applied for multiple positions in several countries, recruitment team should consider once first application only.
Eligibility Criteria: The one who wants to apply for this Summer Analyst Program should complete his bachelor’s degree and should have entered into the first year of post-graduation.
Undergraduate internships are opened for penultimate graduates, for this program students should complete his/her first-year graduation course as a qualifying criteria .
Selection Process for Accenture Summer Analyst Program
The hiring process involves multiple steps, which are explained in detailed here. Continue your read to get detailed information
Online Assessment Test
The first thing you need to do is submitting the online application, Once the recruiting team has received the application, student could receive a call from the concern person with in few weeks. Mostly this step would take time.
After reviewing the resume, they would send an online assessment test through email. This link active time is three days, and would expire automatically after three days.
Basically, there is no one fixed format for this round and could be evolving depending on the organizations requirements , all the questions are mostly related to the area of ,how a person may be suitable to the Accenture & its work process. The testing process may also consider the student personality traits, hobbies, interests, their work nature, etc.
For this online assessment test Accenture also provide special preparation for better insights to the applicants , follow the link to prepare for this round and won this interview.
Accenture’s Telephonic round of Interview
We can name it as may be one of the first interview stages .Because with these online assessment tests generally they may filter candidates on 25:1 ratio. So almost of all the candidates might accessible for further rounds.
Most of the cases this interview would be held through telephonic call, sometimes that also held in in-person. If the interview location matches to your present location.
This is a 45min interview, there recruitment team will explain your job role, and organization’s work process, etc. after that they ask questions about how you fit that role. The round is mixed with competency-based questions.
Where they ask questions that are broadly related to communication, team player, problem solving skills, etc. to achieve this round use STAR technique. Here are some common shoot-out questions
- Tell us about a time you had to adjust your communication approach to suit a particular audience.
- Give an example of a time when you had to make a difficult decision
- Describe a situation when you assumed the role of leader. Were there any challenges, and how did you address them
- Give me an example of a time when you believe you were successful
- Describe a situation in which you were working as part of a team. How did you make a contribution?
- Describe a situation when you held responsibility for completion of a task
- Why your chosen university and degree course?
- What extra-curricular activities are there to do at your university?
- Have you had any problems whilst working in a team?
- What is your biggest achievement other than your academic results?
The interview duration would be like 1 hour might be extends some time. This is an in-person round, they ask questions that are related to subject.
Accenture is very good in using the latest technology to resolve their client’s solutions. So be update with latest technology while going to attend the interview. Here the interviewer doesn’t much care about communication.
The questions would generally be like this:
- Why choose a career at Accenture?
- Why make a career choice in consultancy?
- Who do you think are our poetical competitors?
- Can you name some prominent Accenture’s clients?
- How does Accenture use technology to help businesses?
- What do you expect to do in your role as an Analyst?
- What factors do you think are important to consider in order for a manager to work effectively with their team.
- Any recent case studies you’ve read about that would have inspired you ?
Case Study (in-person aptitude round)
The crucial part of the interview is this case study. Those who clear the technical round they will enter into this round. The hiring team arrange one team meeting on their assessment center. For one case study interview they ask six to ten members to participate. There is no success formula to achieve this. But we will tell you what exactly happens in this round.
One senior manager will assign a case study to your group which are related to your background (marketing, finance, & more). After the proper discussion, that team will come up with a collaborative solution for that case. Mostly it will take half of the day, and the result will come as early as possible.
After this based on your contribution of that case study, they will ask you to arrange some project plan for this they give 30 minutes of time. After that you need to explain with one to one meeting.
The final round obviously its HR round, again this round sub divides into two rounds
- Strategy Assessment Round – where you can explain yourself in more detailed manner. Which involves career focus, motivation, how do you apply strategy on business. Also, you can ask doubts & get clarifications from concerned person.
The questions would be like this in HR round
- Describe a time when you have worked successfully in a team. What did you do, how did u support team members?
- Time when people didn’t think you’d succeed and you did.
- How would you put your plans into practice for both the short and long term?
- Case Study – A small case study would be given to you, and you’re able to solve problems. In addition to this they will notice your presentation skills, means they observe how nicely you’re explaining solutions.
After the process has done the concerned person will let you know about the interview result with in ten working days, sometimes it might be lesser too. So, make sure that is your mail id in working or not. And check regularly for updates.
These are the rounds that are conducted by Accenture recruitment team to select the potential candidates for their summer analyst program. You can find amazon selection process also here, follow the link to know this process.
The information on this site is provided as a courtesy. GradSiren is not a career or legal advisor and does not guarantee job interviews or offers.
Get expert career advice and insights delivered straight to your inbox.
Must Reads SEE ALL ARTICLES
Building A Successful Career In Internet Of Things (IoT)
Big-data A Key To Assured Career Future
Most Rewarding Healthcare Internships for Undergraduates
Five Ways to Boost Undergraduate Career Prospects
Top Seven Finance Internships with Great Stipend
Hot Jobs SEE ALL JOBS
Inside Sales Representative ... information. * Promote clients products and services to prospective and existing cus
Final Expense Insurance Sales- No Experience Required! Our technology makes it easy to earn excellent income regardless of your experience level<
New York Summer Internship Program 2019 Job Type Internship. New York Summer Internship Program 2019. Once you submit your application, it w
Editorial Intern Part-time, Temporary, Internship. The Spring 2019 Internships will run from approximately late-Febru
Express Lube Technicians / Oil Change Techs - Entry Level Express Lube Tech - Job Responsibilities include: * Service vehicles. Perform oil and filter&