Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The candidate will be responsible for partnering with Business Systems Analysts, QA Analysts, and Project Managers to build Enterprise applications and integrations supporting HR, Finance, Sales, Customer Support, and Customer Service operations team. A team-player with a collaboration-oriented mindset is essential.
- Develop, test, and deploy Workday Cloud Platform applications and integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Utilize knowledge and experience to translate design requirements and specifications into robust solutions
- Develop technical specifications and perform implementations in a timely fashion
- Work ly with business analysts and other developers to design scalable and robust solutions
- Perform application builds in the development environment and migrate it to test and production servers
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment partnering with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing integrations (Workday Connectors, EIBs, or Studio Integrations a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications (Workday Cloud Platform and AWS background a plus)
- Strong development background with web services technologies (REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, SSL, PGP, etc).
- Strong experience with transformation and integration technologies and standards (XML, XSLT, Java, etc.)
- Experience with development using Eclipse
- In depth understanding and experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with building applications and integrations using SaaS integration platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills.
- 5+ years of professional experience, BS or MS in Computer Science or related degrees