Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
To continue our rapid growth and scale, we are creating a new Operational Excellence team within Customer Success Group (CSG) to lead the development and adoption of core operational capabilities such as process, program, portfolio and change management. This critical capability will enable us to grow and scale our business in a healthy, sustainable manner across CSG; comprising Sales, Channel, Customer Success, Professional Service and Training, Certification and Accreditation.
The Senior Business Process Architect will lead business process improvement/transformation for CSG initiatives across the enterprise to optimize experience, streamline processes while improving overall effectiveness and efficiencies. He/she understands best practices for business performance improvement and process design, is able to demonstrate ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities and develop scalable outcomes. The Senior Business Process Architect will define, standardize and evolve As-Is and To-Be business capabilities, conduct analysis to recommend prioritization of capabilities and underlying processes and metrics to scale across Sales/Channel, Professional Services and Customer Success disciplines. In addition to rolling up her/his sleeves to transform business processes, the Senior Business Process Architect will aid in determining and prioritizing the capabilities, their underlying processes and metrics that CSG must develop in order to achieve our priorities and desired outcomes. He/she will need to work cross-functional and organizationally, partnering with business stakeholders, IT, etc. Finally, he/she will coach and mentor process managers and analysts across CSG.
As a Senior Business Process Architect in CSG, you will be regarded as the subject matter expert in business capabilities, process design and enablement within Sales, Channel and/or Customer Success/Professional Services domains. Together with the head of CSG Operational Excellence and business stakeholders, you will facilitate or drive assessment, improvement and/or transformation of capabilities, business processes that are scalable and effective. You are strategic in your thinking, possess previous, relevant experience defining, running and transforming GTM business capabilities and processes. You are creative, flexible and an experienced practitioner; with a growth mindset and superior collaboration skills. In addition to driving process rigor, you are able to paint/see the big picture while also rolling up your sleeves to “get into the details” as needed. Understanding of the core value chain of the SaaS business model will enable you to surface interdependencies and aid in prioritization of process scope definition and improvement across the GTM landscape.
- Define and integrate GTM business capabilities, associated processes and metrics across CSG
- Build a 2 to 3-year capability roadmap for CSG
- Work closely with enterprise and IT architecture teams to provide alignment with CSG architecture direction
- In partnership with business stakeholders, build, analyze and transform operating processes across CSG and the enterprise
- Develop and evaluate metrics to measure process improvement outcomes and their alignment with strategic program objectives
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Change Management leaders to align activities and conduct change impact analysis
- Provide business architectural analysis, insights and best practices to portfolio prioritization recommendations
- Drive growth mindset and continuous improvement by training yourself and business process managers/analysts within CSG
- Provide input to the enterprise-wide policies and capabilities roadmap and continuously iterate/maintain for CSG
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in business capabilities and process management, specifically in Sales, Channel, Customer Success or Professional Services
- Direct experience leading and transforming end-to-end process improvement; designing processes and defining metrics across GTM functions
- Deep knowledge of and experience designing and building Sales, Channel, Professional Services and/or Customer Success operating processes across the enterprise
- Demonstrated expertise in defining and analyzing performance metrics leveraging process design best practices
- Minimum of seven years of experience in enterprise software/SaaS or related industry with a broad understanding of its business priorities and nuances
- Proven expertise in architectural concepts (data, architecture, and solution), issues and trends
- Superior communication and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization; inclusive of written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six Sigma expertise is highly desirable
- Experience training employees on business process standardization practices is preferred
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.