PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip—a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device—was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014, and 165 millionth sold in 2019. PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and fun products.
In 2020, PopSockets was named the Best Company (of our size) to Work for in Colorado by ICC and ColoradoBiz Magazine , after being a runner up in 2019. We were also named on Built In Colorado’s list of Best Midsize Places to work in 2020. We were Inc. 5000's second fastest growing company in the US for 2018, with a 71,424% percent of sales increase over the previous three years.
PopSockets is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to support continuous improvement of operations through day-to-day application administration that delivers optimal quality and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a business-minded problem solver capable of quickly mastering new technologies and implementing system functionality. Must be data-minded, detail oriented and customer obsessed. Success in this role is measured by internal customers and system stakeholder satisfaction.
This roll-up-your-sleeves position offers opportunity for measurable daily impact and an unparalleled pace of professional growth.
- Manage initial evaluation, prioritization and assignment of all new Systems Support requests including clarification of task details and requirements.
- Support project scoping, documentation and coordination to enable project leads to efficiently focus on execution and implementation.
- Directly solve routine requests as capabilities allow and develop content and processes to enable users to self-help for common issues.
- Monitor online order flow, resolve problems and proactively recommend and implement improvements for enhanced efficiency and quality.
- Administer system configurations for fraud prevention, address verification, payments and shipping methods globally.
- Research, recommend and implement system enhancements and new technology investments to reduce errors, improve customer experience and optimize business efficiency.
- Build strong working relationships with partner IT and operational teams to implement new systems and operational enhancements.
- May include travel up to 20% visiting partner sites globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, statistics or a natural science. ·
- Three to five years’ relevant experience preferred.
- Proven business application power-user who is proficient with Excel and comfortable analyzing and interpreting data.
- Not intimidated by custom software or getting up to speed with new systems on the fly.
- Familiarity with sales operations, finance and supply chain concepts.
- A natural project manager. Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-responsibility environment.
- Humble and hungry to learn, comfortable both taking direction and solving problems independently.
- Because the Company is evolving and dynamic, duties, responsibilities, title and organizational reporting relationship may evolve and change over time, as determined by the Company.
PopSockets is dedicated to the practice of equal opportunity employment. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants and employees on the basis of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, color, creed, ancestry, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual’s work performance, or creating an intimidating, hostile, offensive, unsafe or otherwise non-welcoming work environment. This policy applies to all employees, including managers, supervisors, co-workers; and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.