External Role: Java Developer
Internal Designation: Technology Analyst
Job Level: Open to hire at different levels:
- Technology Analyst (At-least 2 Years of IT Experience)
- Technology Lead (At-least 4 Years of IT Experience)
Work Location: This role is open in multiple cities across US. This position may require 10% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation and Design. You will play an important role in creating the detailed level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
- Hands-on Software Development experience of 2 years in Java / J2EE platform
- Hands on experience in working with Spring Framework, Angular JS / Angular, MVC
- Good to have Spring Boot / Micro-Services experience
- Hands on Experience in working with HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST/JSON.
- Knowledge on at least one Relational Databases and ORM technologies
- Experience with lifecycle management tools like JIRA, ALM
- Good working knowledge of OO concepts, Design Patterns, UML
- Experience in working in Agile and Iterative Development Methodologies
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in leading one or more teams
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Required Experience and Qualifications
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Know More about us and what we offer here : https://www.infosys.com/careers.html
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Job Type: Full-time
- Spring Framework, Angular JS / Angular, MVC: 1 year (Preferred)
- overall work: 2 years (Required)
- HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST/JSON: 1 year (Preferred)
- lifecycle management tools like JIRA, ALM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java / J2EE platform: 2 years (Required)
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for an employment visa? (Yes/No)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave