Senior Program Manager - Technology Experience & Helpdesk
Cambridge, MA, USA
HubSpot’s Technology Experience & Helpdesk team has two primary responsibilities: (i) evolving the way employees get help with technology and (ii) managing critical employee-facing IT operational processes. We approach both of these responsibilities with the same mindset: where can we make smart investments that will move the needle on employee productivity - both for our employees around the globe and for our own team!
Despite all the great work we’ve done to date, we can imagine a level of team performance and impact that is multiples greater than where we are today. Some aspects of our work require too much manual effort, lack the operational rigor they should have, aren’t being analyzed to the extent they should be, and simply aren’t helping us scale as quickly as we need.
That’s where this role comes in. As the first Program Manager on this team, you will focus on strategic initiatives that increase the scalability, maturity, and resilience of our operations. You will be a part of the Tech Experience & Helpdesk leadership team and your work will touch every current and future employee. Day to day, you will toil over the hard problems that we need to overcome on our never-ending quest to be ready for 10X our current scale.
More tactically, you will be the point person responsible for managing a portfolio of strategic initiatives which require cross-team and global collaboration. You will meticulously manage these efforts, have always-up-to-date roadmaps and metrics, influence and be a partner to your colleagues, and be accountable to their successful delivery and value to the business.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be responsible for visible and high-impact programs ranging from technical delivery, analytics deep dives, employee productivity insights, operational efficiency, and change management
- Collaborate across all our global teams in understanding our biggest technology support & operations challenges and developing solutions, e.g.:
- Drive the strategy that’ll automate the lifecycle of our physical assets
- Ensure our team’s compliance with our financial, security, and data privacy requirements
- Evolve an analytics program that will measure our team’s value to Hubspot employees
- Drive a strategy that’ll increase the rate of support requests solved without a technician through next-gen knowledge base and request automation services
- Partner with Infrastructure teams as they develop a service management system for Hubspot
We are looking for people who have
- 10+ years in key IT services and operations roles for rapidly growing companies
- Strong technical skills and a love of being hands-on
- Remarkable vision paired with the ability to break problems down into components that teams can focus on
- Experience being part of a team responsible for scaling up critical functions like asset, problem and service level management
- Experience informing integration strategies for technical service and support teams
- Experience running programs that deliver projects on time and on budget
- An ability to lead, influence, motivate and coordinate globally distributed, cross-functional teams
- Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Can communicate and articulate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals across all levels of the organization
- Exceptional business acumen and demonstrated ability to make good decisions independently
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code , which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace , too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.