DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The Demand Marketing Senior Manager will own the strategy and execution for creating Self-Employed and Very Small Business demand globally. The role will focus on driving awareness, education, engagement, and new trial signups among Very Small Businesses, for DocuSign’s eSignature product. Partnering closely with Content Marketing, Creative, SMB Product Marketing, Digital Acquisition, and the Website Team, the ideal candidate will be a driver of cross-functional partnership and be a champion of the Very Small Business segment within DocuSign. You’ll work on implementing a messaging framework based on customer research and insights, drive global top of funnel campaigns through paid media, and manage the development of content for the Self-Employed and Very Small Business segment. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the global customer experience and developing messaging, content, and campaigns that are relevant to the customer journey and local region.
This position is reporting to the Sr. Director, Web & Mobile Revenue
- Develop, launch and optimize global campaigns & content to drive awareness, education, and engagement (website traffic, search for eSignature, and trial creation) amongst the Self-Employed and Very Small Business Segment
- Monitor and communicate programs, and adjust as needed to address
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to inform content creation for the VSB segment
- Partner with Digital Acquisition, Paid Media, & Creative to develop and launch global digital ads to drive traffic for the eSignature product
- Inform and develop customer research to drive insights that shape messaging for the VSB segment
- Partner with international teams to localize messaging and content regional audience
- Drive optimizations and updates to product pages, campaign landing pages, and online assets in partnership with the website team.
- Assist in other activities benefiting the self-service business
- BA/BS required
- 8+ years marketing experience with a focus on small businesses, preferably with high-growth, technology SaaS companies.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to understand and simplify the complex, technical topics for non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience owning and managing programs/campaigns end-to-end
- Proven track record delivering on a quarterly revenue goal from a sales and/or marketing perspective
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with tools such as Brightedge, Salesforce.com, Smartling, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional role with many dynamic teams (Email Operations, Creative & Design, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Analytics, etc.), senior executives, and global teams
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven; ability to drive insights and trends from data
- Results-oriented with skill in driving results with cross-functional teams
- Creative problem-solver and analytical thinker
- Highly motivated, organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.