DEPCOM Power, Inc. is an emerging leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M) of Utility Scale Solar PV power plants. Our high growth potential and position in the renewable energy industry allow for outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting work environment in one of the most important industries for the 21st century.
Currently seeking a Construction Manager to join the team! This person can reside from any part of the U.S. with the ability to travel up to 95% to job sites across the nation.
What you'll do:
- Overseeing and directing on utility-scale solar photovoltaic projects
- Coordinate and direct construction teams and subcontractors
- Review work progress on a daily basis
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any that may arise
- Maintain and monitor schedule management, budget control, and contract compliance.
What you need to do the job:
- 5+ years of Construction Management experience
- 2+ years in the utility, renewable energy or large scale construction industry
- Ability to travel up to 95% of the time working on a job site
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Reasons why you'll love working here:
- Strong company culture that promotes teamwork and strong morale
- Company outings, team building events, luncheons, and more!
- Company and personal bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short/ Long-Term Life Insurance
- 401k with up to 50% employer match
- Monthly per diem
- Career Advancement
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction Management: 3 years (Required)
- utility-scale solar: 3 years (Preferred)
- 100% (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Monday to Friday