What you’ll be doing...
You'll be responsible for guiding the overall strategic direction of a team that will manage the creation, development, and execution of Marketing programs for the Business Markets organization. You’ll create strategies with a focus on driving customer growth and revenue across all VBM distribution channels.
- Leading a team of Marketing professions in creating and developing strategies across all VBM channels to drive customer growth, value creation, and revenue.
- Managing workload capacity and bandwidth to deploy resources to ensure the quality and timely delivery of Marketing programs and tactics.
- Identifying opportunities based on Sales/Marketing Sciences feedback and developing plans to drive programs at the distribution channel level.
- Ensuring all Marketing initiatives are effectively implemented and communicated across the entire Marketing and Sales organization.
Please note that this position is based out of locations as listed on the job posting. When those office locations reopen for general employee access, employees may be required to work out of the offices. Until the locations reopen for Customer Service employee access, new hires will be permitted to work from home (including for virtual training and orientation).
What we’re looking for...
You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where different challenges arise often. You understand the urgency and precision needed to drive customer growth and retention in a hyper-competitive market. Experience on a fast paced Marketing/Operations team for a large organization is the most sought after. You must have prior experience with the management of complex projects and managing stakeholders at every level of an organization. An expert-level understanding of our channel teams across Wireline and Wireless is highly sought after, as is an understanding of our Operations and Marketing functional groups.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of program and/or project management experience.
- Four or more years of experience with VBM channels or a related field.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Four or more years of leadership experience.
- Experience with the design and implementation of Mass Marketing and Account Based Marketing tactics.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations.
- Experience in conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of current industry trends.
- Experience solving complex problems creatively