Last Updated on 22nd Nov, 2017
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THESE USAGE TERMS, SO PLEASE READ THE REGULATIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You need a valid email address to create an account. In case we cannot communicate with you through this email address, your content could be rejected along with the possibility of deleting the account. Keep in mind that you must guarantee the security of your password. If you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account, Contact Us immediately.
Third-Party links and Content on GradSiren
This website may contain links to other third-party sites that are not subsidiaries of the company. We neither maintain nor promote any other similar web platform, and we have not authenticated or validated data that appears on the linked sites. By clicking on a hyperlink to connect to a linked website, a page can also appear with the logo, display the screen and additional information about the company that has been posted. It is also noted that the owner of the linked site does not support or affiliate with the company or its sponsors. You acknowledge that the Company and its sponsors are not compatible with the linked websites and are not associated with them and are not responsible for the content that appears on the linked sites.
We have no control over such information, and you understand and confirm that you agree.
(1) We do not accept this type of content or promote, including promotions and information about products and services from third-party work or employer announcements, interview data and salary forms provided anonymously by others.
(2) We do not assume any obligation as to the accuracy, relevance, suitability, reliability or quality of the information contained in the said content.
(3) We assume no responsibility for misleading, inaccurate, accidental, offensive or illegal information, content, etc., of the advertisers, users and other parties submitted.
Special circumstances apply to all advertisers which include employers who buy job advertisements or display company/product ads. You may not have authorization and may not allow third parties to send ad data or use advertising data in ad networks, exchanges, data brokers or other individuals who do not act on your behalf or your campaigns. You may use the information you have specifically obtained from users by providing clear notices and consent of such users, and by complying with all relevant industrial laws and protocols, including those directly related to data protection.
Many publications in GradSiren allow you to complete and send your request directly through our channel. When you apply for GradSiren, we will forward your request to the most appropriate employer and ensure they receive the most relevant and detailed information about you. It is important to understand that GradSiren does not control the websites of employers and we cannot guarantee that your application will be reviewed.
Employers might not post any job listing that:
You are responsible for any and all Content that is posted through your account on GradSiren. By submitting your Content to GradSiren, you agree that you have reviewed and understood our Community Guidelines. You also understand that you might expose yourself to potential liability if your content or another usage of GradSiren violates these terms and conditions along with the applicable laws or any third-party rights.
You agree that you will not
These terms and conditions will remain in effect for the duration of your account while using GradSiren and for registered users. We may suspend or terminate your account or access to any portion of GradSiren without notice if we believe you have violated any of these terms.
All revisions are subject to the GradSiren review Guidelines. All publications undergo automatic validation and, if enabled, the secondary level. In cases where valuations have apparently been enforced, promoted, or otherwise sponsored, those reviews are eliminated. Likewise, you can't force employers to leave reviews. This includes requiring employees to prove to the employer that they have written a review, regardless of whether or not they contain the content of the review itself. If it is a multi-level, branch, and other hierarchical department, you agree that it has been reviewed and adhered to the GradSiren Guidelines for multi-level marketing companies.
"GradSiren" MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE EFFICIENCY OF THE SERVICES OR THE UPDATES OF THE SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR OBJECTIVES OF EMPLOYMENT.
"GradSiren" MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL RESULT IN THE HIRING OF CANDIDATES, ATTACHMENT OF POSITIONS OR OWNERSHIP AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A COMPANY, EMPLOYMENT, CONTRACT, AND PROVISION OF FEES.
You acknowledge that due to the complexity of the Internet there may be special inherent risks, which include, among others, the risk of personal injury. This may further include knowingly or unknowingly making contact with strangers and minors, or people acting under false pretenses, as well as the search for various types of relationships initiated on the Internet. In this case, you assume all the risks and responsibilities when dealing with other individuals with whom you had contact through the website.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content, information, and accuracy of any CV, workbook or other materials that you submit to the Site. Our company does not assume or guarantee that a summary or publication work is visible to a certain number of people or that a biographical note or work list is visible to each user. Please note that we are not considered an employer for your use of the Site, and we do not approve any hiring decisions made by any company that posts job offers or summaries on the Site.
1. Applicable Law Please note that your contract and all disputes, claims or other legal actions that you are taking, including, but not limited to, claims or disputes of this Agreement or your GradSiren access or use, which is governed by law of the United States in the State of Wyoming, notwithstanding the rules of conflict of laws that otherwise prevent the direct or indirect use of the right to a separate jurisdiction. Please note that regarding claims, litigation or other legal actions, which are not subject to the following "arbitration agreement," claim or dispute related exclusively to the federal courts in the U.S District Court for the District of Wyoming located in the city of Cheyenne, Wyoming.
2. Arbitration Agreement In the event that you reside outside the United States, in accordance with the arbitration exceptions below, you and GradSiren agree that all disputes between GradSiren and GradSiren users that arise or are in any way related to this Agreement and its use of GradSiren, such users must be settled by arbitration, as described in this section.
3. Copyright complaints Our company respects the intellectual property of others. Please note that GradSiren's policy is to react to intellectual property rights or infringe copyright. GradSiren investigates immediately and takes appropriate action in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws to guarantee your claims. GradSiren can act quickly and completely to prevent access to the material or block, supposedly contrary to the law or hinders access to the reference or link to material or activity that is declared. Prohibit access for users with repeated violations.
Also, note that you are responsible for the damage (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you wrongly claim that the action infringes your copyright. After GradSiren send a response to the notification, whether to remove or disable access to the content of messages due to injuries, we will make all reasonable efforts to the owner or administrator of each site or contact the corresponding content writer.